Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Can Feel You Pull Me Down

Well, I;m grounded. I got bad grades again. I can't watch TV, I can't listen to music, I can't get on the computer, and most importantly, I can;t go to Italy.


I was looking forward to going to Italy for the week so I can see my cousin Peter and my Friend Faderacia or Drack.


I wanted to have a great week and hang out with some friends I havn't seen in forever over in Italy and I also wanted to go to my friends PG and Elven's but I'm not allowed out of the house.


One good thing that came out of all this is that next Anime Club at school,(Yes we have Anime Club at our school), we are having a cosplay contest. I can't wait. We will be giving out lots of cool prizes. I will be there of course just I can't enter. I'm president of the club and that will be cheating. The prizes are:


1st place is 2 DVDS(Don't ask what they will be yet)2nd place is a bag of candy3rd place is a 2 letter bottle of soda(Okay so they're not that cool of prizes but the're something a least)We are also going to have a party. We will have pizza and a lot of soda. I can't wait to see all the awesome cosplay outfits. Yours truly will be in my Misa Misa cosplay outfit. YAY!I really hope I get to go to the next Anime Club. I guess I'll just have to get my grades up so that there will be no questioning about weather I can go or not. It just all depends on my grades and if I can try to bring them up.


I also hate those stupid preps. MTV'S Made came to school today and my friend Justine was surounded by preps just wanting camera action. They just make me mad. Can preps ever grow up.


Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

No comments: