Monday, November 10, 2008

Preps and MTV

I hate preps. They have done nothing but get on my nerves all week. That's all they like is attention. Today MTV'S Made came to school today and followed my friend Justine around all day and the preps just won't leave her alone.

Oh and Tuesday(Nov. 4) was the worst. I accendently bumped a prep in the hallway with my bag and she rudly said 'Excuse me! Gosh!'. I said 'Humm excuse yourself bitch!'. God, I hate preps.

In my personal finace class is when I really had it up to the f-ing celling. We were all playing a football game and the one that could beat 7 points or higher wins a candy bar. Well, me and my friend Roger were the ones to beat that score the only promblem was the damn teacher didn't tell us to print it until we closed out of it. That pissed me off, but that's not the only thing that pissed me off. We told her and the stupid prep that sat in front of us rudly said 'you don't have no prof so, you didn't have 8 points.'.

GRRRRRRRRRR.....I so badly wanted to punch her. It's a good thing I was with Roger so he could pull me back.

That's all Preps care about is their self, being on TV, and Candy so that they can eat it and just throw it back up.

So there went my week. I'm proud of my friend Justine wining the MTV Made. She wanted to be Prom Queen for a long time, now she might get it. I know I wouldn't like being followed by a camera all day. I'm kinda gald I didn't win. I give her my best wishes.

No comments: