Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dear Future I Own You

Here it goes again. My little sister is turning everyone against me. She cries for attention. She cried on November 18 just to have my stepdad yell at Asher and me for no reason at all. Then again, when it came to it beginning all about Lizzie he laughed with her and talked with her. Asher and I had to stay in our room with nothing to eat the whole day. Every time we would come out, we would be yelled at. For what? No reason at all.
Our mom came home so we thought that we could come out and tell her the whole story. NO! She did not even talk to us. She was also turning her against us. It felt like we really were run over by Casey. (It is a long story.)
We were walking home from school having a good old time when, out of nowhere, a red truck was coming at us and fast. I, of course, moved out of the way, but Asher did not. She was not scared because she knew it was Jake and Casey. I had no idea. So I laughed, we both talked to Casey then continued to walk home and then that is when the whole, nobody can see us and Lizzie is the only child, came into play.
She just has to get that she is not the only one in this DAMN family. She just has to deal with it.
I am really hoping everything goes back to normal soon and she gets everything her karma owes her. I do not think I can take much more. All I can do is hope and pray for a miracle or someone smacks some since into her mother fucking brain.

No comments: